Wednesday 2 January 2013

What is this blog about

I'm always being pestered for recipes for preserves, how to identify mushrooms, how to grow food, what it takes to look after chickens, etc. And I don't currently have a repository for where to put that - I therefore present 'The Suburban Peasant' - a title that occurred to me years ago to best encompass how we (my better half and I) live our lives most of the time.

I want to post here about how we eat, what we eat, how we do things and, most importantly, why. Without being too preachy. And I hope that in so doing it'll act as a reference point for answering the questions I frequently get asked.

So nothing else to say right yet (other than I'll be waffling on incessantly about marmalade before long), I'll leave you with a funky beetroot.


No comments:

Post a Comment